SHORT VERSION: JUST A VIDEO FOR THE BUSY PUBLIC SERVANTS OUT THERE
IN DEPTH VERSION: VIDEOS (COMING SOON) AND SOURCE TEXT
All of us are in this together (WHATEVER THIS THING IS THAT WE’RE IN, creation, Earth, Spaggheti Monster tendrils)… All of us get in our own way at times (save the Universal Teachers perhaps) … And all of us are capable of getting out of our own way and thus out of eachother’s way! Why though? Why get out of our own way? Survival in all senses. Spiritual, physical, social, economic, and environmental survival is at stake… And it always has been :) have
The only differences is that now we are all (as a single being and living organism) becoming SELF AWARE of our own mortality and existence and interconnection with the planet, each other and our actions.
THE FOLLOWING ARE LIKEN UNTO ROCKS THAT HUMANITY IS FAILING TO AVOID IN THE FLOOD. (this is an American perspective btw)
- Looming Global Civil War = Syria and Egypt are in a blood bath, fueled from the outside, and initiated in historic conflicts… it is rolling in Iran and Israel… China and Russia and USA are all committing cyber warfare upon each other. All are having a big cock fighting competition and ignoring life. God have mercy on them.
- First Nations genocide = The US govt and private firms genociding 190 First Nations, stealing land, poisoning soil with open pit uranium mines, injecting addicting substances, conducting illegal experiments with GMO’s in the reservation food system. See these videos for more – Red Cry – Dakota 38
- Fukushima = poisoning millions of people and could possibly cover the planet… Caused by deregulated industry and poorly educated public… This is conected to the rock labled TPP, which will make it illegal for locals to regulate industries, and the “right” for industries to collect taxes for “lost potential profits”.
- Indian Point = warned by Lenape, First Nations of NY who gave original peace Treaty with the US that paved the way for the successful revolution, where first massacre of their people was in the Rockaways, where Sandy hit, and now are saying that Indian POINT is already leaking and will completely finish us off if we don’t change our ways.
- Race conflict = USA being torn apart by own racism and media, could lead to uncontrollable civil unrest, profitable to companies involved in TPP (military, prison, pharma, energy industrial complex of all complexes)
- TPP = global corporate coup that will speed up the destruction of all local input, internet freedom, affordable medicine, the Constitution. Here’s a 2 min video on it by the AFL-CIO
- Fracking = connected to TPP but essential for local survival, water is life
- GMOs = poisoning our food system, cutting people off from seeds
- Censorship = cutting off access to information that is vital for survival
- Corporate Made Global Warming = wreaking havoc on food production
- Gross Materialism/Unsustainability = the ultimate lie, and denial of our sacred self and the ultimate Truth… if that makes you uncomfortable, the oppression such facts is bad… and not knowing our true selves at least socially, leads to insatiable consumption, self destructive and other destructive behavior that leads to colonizing behavior/war racism all of it
THESE ARE THE MACHINES WE ARE BUILDING TO STOP THE FLOOD (from an American perspective)
- Soil renewing agriculture – local agriculture using traditional technologies, not industry – Urban Farming Guys – Growing Power – Permaculture -
- Open source sustainable design – open source ecology/window-farms sharing technology that saves lives
- Renewable Energy – 1 billion (same as it takes to make ONE coal power plant) in R&D for Geo Thermal could produce 4 times as much energy as the US needs (MIT study)
- Decentralized Communications – the Free Network Foundation, FabFi, FreedomBox
- Research on Environmental Decision Making and Post Prejudice Society – CRED, Social Psych
- Decolonization and anti-racism training – Decolonization network
- Complementary Currencies – LETs, Bitcoin, Berkshares, Ithaca Bucks, Cirandas (Brazilian Federation of Solidarity Economy), etc
- Cultural preservation and empowerment – protecting First Nations languages and wisdom that is destroyed by materialism/colonialism – language and practices that hold to life saving medicines and ground sustainable development in agricultural and social practices that survived 1000’s of years of nature’s tests and 500 years of genocide. – Wade Davis and Kogi, UNESCO Language Preservation, Project Halo, Creative Commons
- Legal innovations: Iceland’s Crowdsourced Constitution, The Open Government Platform, The Open Source Imperative, The Local Bill of Rights, the Climate Bill of Rights, Ley de Derechos de la Madre Tierra
- Spiritual or Moral or Scientific Education of Youth – Baha’i program, Mennonite program, Religions for Peace, Depock Chopra, Citizen Science of Cornell, MITx Barefoot College, The Hawn Foundation
Unless and until an individual makes effort to addresses one of these mortal threats to humanity, and supports a complementary solution, their life work will be of no consequence benefit. And unless and until the aggregate individual actions are not brought together, they will be of no benefit either in a relative sense….
If 1,000,000 people are inventing the wheel in parallel but not together, it’s about who makes the first functioning wheel. Compared to all 1,000,000 people all working on inventing the wheel TOGETHER…. the former ends with a longer invention cycle, and the wasted effort of 999,999 people… The later results in a shorter invention cycle, a better more holistic invention probably, and the fruitful effort of 1,000,000 people! It’s MAGIC! What’s really magic is that you can compare both of those at an extreme end… and say 1,000,000 competing to save the day is worse than 2 working together. Tragedy of the hero.
We cannot reform an immoral system (corporate rule or centralized power or petroleum based economy or materialistic culture). It requires a complete shift to spiritually/morally/scientifically based education of youth, and the alignment of resources to their empowerment. It’s a surprise to some to realize this simple fact that youth are smarter, learn faster, and have more energy and have a greater stake in the future outcome, thus they bear the most fruit of resources and empowerment for the whole human race.
Literally everything else will not have an effect in the future and is a repeat of the old paradigm, however formulaically accurate or logical the reform could be (money out of politics), it still does not reach the root of the problem (a-spiritual, a-moral, a-scientific education). None of these formulas protect us from mortal dangers that all of humanity faces presently…. and if we want to get serious about prioritizing who lives and who dies, by which resources are allocated… it is a calculation of how many resources are directed to youth that are working to benefit humanity.
As a man reaching the end of his youth, this is becoming clearer to me. We, the millennials, are being canibalized by our own parent generation. We’re also done with it. We’ve shown our angst, and it did little compared to what we are doing now by creating new systems just in NYC (Freedom School, Reclaim Network, The Global Summit, The Free Network Foundation, Love Bomb Seed Bomb, Two Row Wampum Renewal Campaign, Rebuild NYC, WindowFarms, Tradeschool, CSI, )…. but the greatest injustice is the hoarding of resources by the older, suposedly wiser generations that are giving us a fucked planet. We’re in debt, jobless, and homeless. The lack of intergenrational empowerment = extinction of cultures, languages, ecosystems, and a bad taste in the mouth of everyone. We need the older generations to listen – stop lecturing, help – don’t tie us down with conditional agreements… this is about survival.
Again, unless and until an individual or group is participating in remediating ONE of these mortal threats, AND is supporting or implement at least ONE of these solutions, they are literally choosing not to participate in human evolution. My claim that spiritual education is a no no, then at least support moral or scientific education… I don’t see a difference… save that spiritual education is like the quantum physics of such education, where moral education is the classical physic…
This may well be the lesser covenant, do I participate in living, it is up to me, it is up to you as well if you do, it is up to ever group… It requires no verbal commitment, just action. Loving, peaceful, focused action… upon the horizon is a future glorious beyond our imagination… The caterpillar, in metamorphosis, begins to die… new cells form (liminal cells) that become the building block of the butterfly… some of the old cells help in the transition to the butterfly and feed energy to the new, unimaginable life of the caterpillar… and other cells become entrenched, eventually becoming food for the butterfly. Who’s ready to fly!